Easily monitor tracks on the headphones while preparing your mixes: the full range of audible frequencies lets you hear exactly what will be played over the speakers for your audience.
You’ll love the HDP DJ M 40.1’s trendy design, with large ear-cups, black fabric and matte black housing. The earpieces can be folded in – perfect for taking the headphones with you wherever you go.
– 95 dB at 1 mW sensitivity
– Audible frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Drivers for DJ mixing
– 60 ohm impedance
– 1.97” / 50 mm driver diameter
– 6.5’ / 2 m cable
– 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack plug
– 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack adapter
Ear-cups: closed-back circumaural design
2 rotation axes:
– Earpieces: vertical rotation (180 degrees) for easy 1-ear monitoring
– Earpiece supports: horizontal rotation (90 degrees) for folding and transport, and to direct the earpiece toward the user’s ear when headphones are worn around the neck
Single-wire cabling (wire attached to left ear-cup)